Facilities in Schools
The schools will be compliant with the provisions of the Right to Education Act, 2009 and other norms as prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. However, facilities not limited to the following will be ensured:
- State-of-the-art infrastructure (School, Labs, Hostel, Sports Facility, Staff Residences, etc.)
- Study materials, uniforms (including customized climatic clothing for hilly areas)
- Facilities for preparatory classes for competitive entrance examinations.
- Remedial classes for weak students.
Design of curriculum to impart suitable skills in collaboration with M/o Skill Development.
- Medical facilities include telemedicine and tie-up with prominent hospitals in the vicinity.
- Facilities for diagnostic and remedial medical needs of tribal children (e.g. Sickle Cell Anemia, Tuberculosis, Malaria, etc.) will be ensured wherever possible.
- Special Nutritional requirements and provisions for menstrual hygiene (sanitary pads, incinerator, etc.) of girl students.
- Provision of adequate purified drinking water and sanitation facilities.
- Scouts, Guides, NCC, School bands, and related activities.
- Extra-curricular activities like dance, music, painting, trekking, excursions/ exposure visits, study tours will be a part of the curriculum.
- Participation in school-level competitions in various spheres including academics, sports, and co-curricular.
- Mobile app and robust MIS for reporting/ monitoring.
- Participation in exchange programs (National and International).
- Use of technology-enabled learning tools. The facilities in the schools will be at par with the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas as far as possible.